Silhouette 101 Instruction Class
Let's UNBOX that machine and put it to work!
Are you scared, nervous, do not know where to begin? Let us help you push forward and gain the knowledge you need to start creating!
This is an intro class for those who have purchased a Cameo and want to learn the basics of the software.
In this class you will learn:
- The different types of vinyl and what each one is used for
- How to navigate through the software
- What each icon is used for
- How to find free fonts and download them
- How to perform a test cut
- How to create and save a project in Silhouette Library
- Perform a simple project from start to finish
- Materials for project will be provided
Handouts covering the class project will be provided to help you replicate the process at home.
2 hour class: $50 per person.
You are required to have your software up to date.
Please bring your laptop, machine, and something to take notes with.
Be prepared to learn lots and begin your crafting journey!!
There are no refunds unless the class is cancelled.
Sharon, owner of SDS, is a licensed Silhouette Instructor. So take comfort in knowing you will be receiving great information!
Let's get crafting!!