In Silhouette 102, we will go into more detail using your Silhouette.
This is an intermediate class is for those who know the basics of Silhouette and who want to advance their skills.
In this class you will learn:
- How to align a design (vertically, center)
- How to properly trace
- How to use edit points in a design (adjusting to make smoother edges or transform the image manually)
- How to offset/inset
- Layering multiple colors of vinyl in a project
- Use all the above skills to perform a project
- All materials for the project will be provided
Handouts covering the class project will be provided to help you replicate the process at home.
2 hour class: $50 per person.
You are required to have your software up to date.
Please bring your laptop, machine, and something to take notes with.
Sharon, owner of SDS, is a licensed Silhouette Instructor. So take comfort in knowing you will be receiving great information!
Let's get crafting!!